I’m a full time photographer based in western Colorado & travel to Montrose, Ouray, Telluride, & Moab frequently. I offer wedding photography in Colorado & I also travel to other areas to document families, weddings, elopements, & other cool people! I love film photography, traveling, national parks, & birds. My approach to photography is to document rather than to pose. You don’t need stiff, awkward photos. You need fun photos!
Pricing starts at $2000 & includes...
• full day of coverage for your elopement
• unlimited planning assistance for help with locations, timeline, needed permits, etc
• online gallery of the best images
• includes all travel fees
Pricing starts at $3000 & includes...
• 6 hours+ of photographic coverage
• two professional wedding photographers
• online gallery
• digital files on a glass USB drive
• complimentary engagement session
Pricing starts at $400 & includes...
• online gallery of all your great pictures
• location & outfit planning
• as many locations and outfits as you can fit in
How do I book?
To book a session or reserve your date for a wedding or elopement, you simply have to sign a contract & make the initial payment. This can all be done conveniently online through a secure system.
Do you travel?
Of course! I love to travel & I have a few travel hacks to travel cheaper. I'll even travel to hike up a mountain for your elopement. Contact me if you have questions or would like to know what I charge for travel.
Film naturally produces beautiful colors & natural skin tones. I love the clean look that it gives. And film is just fun to shoot!
How much experience do you have?
I've been doing wedding photography for 4+ years & have shot 50+ weddings just within the last year. I've also done countless other sessions for families, seniors, & engagements. I've attended & continue to attend a wide variety of photography workshops to continue my education & always give my clients the best.