Thank You for Scheduling Your Photoshoot!
There will be a confirmation email coming your way shortly. You will also receive reminder emails 24 hours in advance & then again on the day of the shoot about 2 hours in advance. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can do that from the emails you get. Looking forward to working with you!
- clear as much clutter as possible & put things away & out of sight
- make sure curtains are properly arranged & blinds are all open
- put all trash cans out of sight
- ensure all the lights are on & in working order, replace light bulbs throughout the property as needed
- clean shiny surfaces such as tables or floors so smudges are less likely to show in the photographs
- make the beds & fluff the pillows
- put any toys away in kids rooms
- close closets that are small, for large walk in closets, organize them well & clear some of the clutter if possible
- turn on any lamps
- remove all plastic shampoo bottles from showers & hide plastic soap dispensers from sink areas
- remove toothbrushes, razors, & other personal items from counters
- clean any shower glass
- hang all towels neatly
- close shower curtains if it is cluttered or an all plastic shower, open shower curtains & clear the shower out if it is nicer
- put away hand tools, rakes, hoses, toys, trash cans, & other items
- park vehicles out of sight if possible
- remove covers from grills, patio furniture, tables, & outdoor kitchen areas
- clear up clutter, lawn mowers, ATVs, trailers, & other items & vehicles from around sheds or buildings on the property
This licensing agreement is between Shell Creek Photography and the client. This agreement constitutes a contract to provide photographs, graphics, video, digital assets, or digital images of the property.
Ownership of Photos: All photos, videos, and rights relating to them, including copyright and ownership, remain the sole and exclusive property of Shell Creek Photography.
Usage Rights Granted to Client: Only the client listed above is entitled to the rights specified herein and such rights may not be transferred to any other agent or company, parent company, affiliates, or subsidiaries. This license provides the client with the limited right to reproduce, publicly display, and distribute the media ONLY for promotional or advertising purposes directly related to the sale of the property. Any use not directly related to the sale of the property, must be negotiated with Shell Creek Photography separately and in advance of such use. All rights granted within the terms of this agreement expire when the property is sold.
Photos may be uploaded to any MLS listing service solely for promotion of the property during the pendency of this property listing. Regardless of any terms and conditions of the MLS or other company client chooses to use to list the property, at no time does this agreement provide the client with the right to transfer copyright, or any other rights as provided by the Copyright Act 17 U.S.C § 106.
Relationship of the Parties: The parties agree that Shell Creek Photography is an independent contractor. Shell Creek Photography and the photos prepared by the photographer shall not be deemed a work for hire as defined under Copyright Law. All rights granted to client are contractual in nature and are expressly defined by this agreement.
Creation of Photos: The manner and method of creating or editing any photos is solely at the discretion of Shell Creek Photography.
Delivery: Once a final payment has been received, a download link will be provided to the client along with the finished images, resized according the the default specs specified below. Shell Creek Photography will gladly provide suggestions and recommendations about image specs based on the desired usage described by the client. All fees and expenses contracted under this agreement must be paid prior to delivery of the finished media.
Default Normal Image & Video Specs: Unless otherwise specifically requested below, Shell Creek Photography will produce images in the following resolutions: full sized HD images, normal web use of 2000 pixels on the long edge or, if video is produced, it will be at HD video resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Archiving Images: Shell Creek Photography may retain the media at our discretion, but has no obligation to retain or archive any photos or videos after the final images are received by client and deemed acceptable.